Do you get rid of pests in your home, only to see them come right back? We understand how frustrating that can be. Reliable pest control can break that irritating cycle, giving you a clean and comfortable home that you’ll enjoy all year.
What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Mosquito Control in Madison
Mosquito control is an integral part of public health. The town is home to over 18,000 people and numerous wetlands, ponds, and creeks that provide ideal breeding grounds for mosquitoes. To protect yourself from mosquito-borne diseases, seek out professional mosquito control. Professional Exterminating offers mosquito treatments that include:
- One-time or recurring mosquito treatments, depending on your needs.
- Family-friendly and pet-friendly methods for treating pests.
- Highly trained exterminators that are always happy to help.
- Services are backed with our 90-day guarantee after completion.
- And more!
Personalized Mosquito Treatments
We understand that everyone needs a customized solution, so we have created different methods to fit the needs of all our clients. Each of our treatments is tailored to your property’s unique environment, guaranteeing the best results. We can provide one-time or recurring treatments. Our skilled exterminators will always take the time to explain the process and answer any questions you may have.
Get a Free Estimate
Are Mosquitoes Dangerous?
Yes, mosquitoes are a significant health threat. They can carry and transmit diseases such as West Nile, Zika, malaria, and encephalitis. While some mosquito-borne illnesses are more common in certain areas than others, it’s essential to take precautions regardless of where you live. By utilizing professional pest control services, you can reduce your risk of contracting a severe illness from mosquitoes.
Mosquito-Borne Diseases in Connecticut
Mosquito-borne diseases are a significant public health concern in Connecticut. While some of these diseases are more common in certain parts of the world, they can still be found in Connecticut. The most common mosquito-borne illnesses in the state include West Nile virus, Zika virus, malaria, and encephalitis. These diseases can cause severe symptoms ranging from mild fever to serious neurological damage.
How to Prevent a Mosquito Infestation in Madison?
Preventing a mosquito infestation in Madison is an important measure to take. Here are some tips on how to help keep mosquitoes away:
- Keep your yard clean and free of any standing water; this will reduce the number of breeding sites for mosquitoes.
- Use insect repellants that contain DEET or other EPA-approved ingredients.
- Wear long sleeves and pants when outdoors.
- Repair any damaged screens on doors and windows.
- Begin professional mosquito control services to reduce the population.
Following these tips can help keep yourself and your family safe from mosquito-borne illnesses. If you are still experiencing problems with mosquitoes, call Professional Exterminating.